Charcoal Cashmere Boatneck Raglan Sweater
This Charcoal Cashmere Boatneck Raglan Sweater has a relaxed, slouchy fit and a slightly curved bottom hem. It features an elegant boatneck, ribbed cuffs and hem with long Raglan sleeves. It is a great update to your regular basics with a trendy contemporary twist.
We traveled the Mongolian Mountains to deliver this sweater with the world’s finest cashmere. This Charcoal Cashmere Boatneck Raglan Sweater is densely knitted with yarns gently spun from the latest Italian technology, it represents the highest pilling performance of its class, lightweight yet extremely cozy with superior soft hand.
This Charcoal Cashmere Boatneck Raglan Sweater is an investment piece to treasure and enjoy. Cashmere of this quality only gets better over time. With proper care, this darling sweater is going to take good care of you for years to come.
- Slouched fit
- Ribbed boat neckline, ribbed cuffs and hem
- Slightly curved bottom hem
- Raglan long sleeves
- Pullover style
- About 26″ from shoulder to hem
- 100% cashmere
- Dry clean or hand wash cold
- By J CASHMERE; Imported
Black Cashmere Boatneck Raglan Sweater
Our Black Cashmere Boatneck Raglan Sweater is knitted in the oldest cashmere mill in Inner Mongolia, home of the world's finest cashmere fibers. The factory employs the best technicians from Italy and Germany to integrate the latest European equipment and technology.
This sweater is knitted on the Garman machines using complex knit patterning technology, precisely knit to shape panels are hand pieced together with precision linking machines, the entire sewing workflow here is a highly time consuming process, we still implement the traditional handwork here in order to make your sweater fit on you precisely, you will enjoy the ease and comfort walking around with this sweater.
The yarns are gently spun on the latest Italian spinning machines with the slowest speed settings to get you the smoothest cashmere yarns with even twist, this traditionally slow process ensures the best pilling performance over time, and the fabrics knitted out this yarn looks elegantly neat and clean.
This sweater uses only the world's finest cashmere fiber from goats raised in the local mountains of Inner Mongolia where the naturally rich nutrition, the high altitude and cold climate are key factors that help make the fleece ultra-soft. Unlike many cheap imports that mix low end cashmere from multiple origins that contributes to serious pilling problems and very dry itchy hand, especially after the first wash. This sweater is that original cashmere quality that you own for years without any pilling or performance issues.
Washed and colored gently with the best German technology for minimal chemical invasion into this delicate fiber, this light and airy yarn offers superior warmth and incredible softness. With proper care, cashmere of this quality only gets better with time. This Charcoal Cashmere High Low Sweater is an investment piece to treasure and enjoy.
|Style||Crewneck Sweaters, Oversized Sweaters|
You may also be interested in
- Charcoal Cashmere Button Front Cardigan SweaterAs low as $138.00 Regular Price $155.00
- Grey Cashmere Cable-knit Crewneck SweaterAs low as $148.00 Regular Price $155.00
- Grey Cashmere High Low SweaterAs low as $168.00 Regular Price $205.00
- Charcoal Cashmere Long Sleeve Turtleneck SweaterAs low as $128.00 Regular Price $140.00
- Charcoal Cashmere Crewneck SweaterAs low as $118.00 Regular Price $130.00
- Charcoal Cashmere High Low SweaterAs low as $168.00 Regular Price $205.00
- Charcoal Cashmere Oversized Double V Dolman SweaterAs low as $195.00 Regular Price $195.00
- Mid Grey Cashmere Long Sleeve Ava V Neck SweaterAs low as $128.00 Regular Price $130.00